Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Summer Project | Thumbnail (33-38)


33) I quite like this picture of a butterfly. The idea for it came from the broach like object from the summer project. I tried to draw a butterfly that looks dark, some parts of the wings are supposed to have some tears/rips on the wings. I think it could be better by adding more shading.                                                                                                                                                               34) The idea for this lorry came from the shaver, I tried to use the shaver twice within the picture. First of all it was used on the cab/front of the Lorry and the second was used for the trailer.                                                                                                                                       35) This idea was completely random and I still cannot comprehend how I manage to turn two pairs of high heels into a swing set. But nonetheless I still like it. To create it drew the pair of high heels twice and then connected them with two iron bars, then I added two swings. To make sure that the swing looked like it was some sort of climbing frame I added ladders onto the shoes. 
36) Going back to earlier this is my attempt at the dog with its body and head all in one piece. I really like this sketch as I I used the seed like vase  for its body and front paws and I did it pretty well (hopefully). 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sam, welcome to the course! I'm Ruby and I'll be your mentor for this year :). Your summer project sketches are looking good so far - The bird in the heels made me smile. Look forward to meeting you and seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, just a heads up its better to scan in your pictures rather than take photos as they look more professional and engaging when on your blog. If don't have a scanner, use the one in uni and upload the pictures later :).

      Delete