Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Character | Reflective Statement

Overall I feel like the character project wasn't a success. There was many critical parts that were completed poorly or unfinished. I think that the characters i was creating were good until i started rushing them and therefore stripped them of any real development. They could have reached full potential if i had managed my time better and used the tutors criticisms to my advantage.

If i was to repeat this project again i would ensure to 100% research into the characters and what they are based on. I would also ensure that i go ask the tutors questions and attend more lessons to enrich my drawing skills. 

In order to improve from the character project I would like to work on strengthening my drawing skills and ensuring that my organisational skills are sorted out also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment