Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Adaption B - Reflective Statement

I feel today's crit was certainly eye-opening. This largely is because I have  had a realisation that putting off work is only damaging my grade and my stress levels. Of course in return the stress levels are making my work turn out to be worse quality. Today I also learnt that I am capable of making 3D models and applying myself to get work done, I just need to learn to get into the work earlier.

Although despite this I feel the final model I presented and the UVing process helped me learn more technical features I can use in maya.

After today's crit I aim to speed up my drawing and it's quality. I also know that I shouldn't let myself get behind on any opportunity to enhance my skills in both 3D and 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment